Saturday, June 30, 2007

Welcome Lucas Riggens Shultz

Lucas Riggens was born on Tuesday, June 19th at 11:14 pm. I ended up having a c-section so, you will not see any pictures of me on this posting as all of our pictures of me so far are not so good.

Matt did a great job supporting me through the whole process which I have to say was very long and drawn out. On Wednesday, JT and Virgie can to visit and we got a good laugh which hurts by the way. Lucas had done a #2 and Aunt Virgie stepped in to help. JT was a little uneasy so he stepped back. Once he majority of the clean up was done, JT got a little to close to Lucas and he peed all over JT it was great!

Thank you all so much for your support and I apologize for not getting pictures of everyone with Lucas.

We are all very happy to be home but I must say that taking care of Lucas is very difficult as he wants to be held at all times. The one thing we have learned that really helps is that he does not cry as often if he is swaddled tightly.

Oh, thank you so much Aunt Nicole for the cute towel. Lucas looks so cute in it.

Talk to you all soon and look forward to the many visits this summer.








No comments: