Everybody loves a baby- proof is in this picture of Matt, Lucas and two strangers from Minnesota who decided to join in the fun.
Matt, Rafael and Oliver
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Matt & Bonnie
Please forward a hug to Rafael for me . It has been years since he last say me . Anway I am enjoying the quite of the post Ironman Hawaii . It is nice not to be so rushed at work . Anyway thank you for the pictures . Well I am heading off to bed .
1 comment:
Hi Matt & Bonnie
Please forward a hug to Rafael for me . It has been years since he last say me . Anway I am enjoying the quite of the post Ironman Hawaii . It is nice not to be so rushed at work . Anyway thank you for the pictures . Well I am heading off to bed .
Cheryl
Post a Comment