Lucas' favs:
activity- playing in the bath with his toy crab
food-cheesy poofs, cheerios and recently cake!
places-the aquarium and the ocean
objects-portable phones and remote controls
music- Jack Johnson
And some things that Lucas does not like...
long rides in the car, being spoon fed, GRASS, wearing shoes and socks and having his face wiped after eating







We were very happy that our good friends Ian, Alana and Lucas' new best friend Bella could be here to spend the day with us.
All the boys loved water table that Aunt Julie and Uncle Gordon gave to Lucas. We are also thrilled to have the new Bartlett twins over.



1 comment:
Happy 1st to sweet little Lucas, what a handsome little one, I wonder who he looks like????? I would love to meet your little guy. How about a trip to Idaho, Lew and I will go to Sandpoint and baby sit while you 4 new Parents go out for dinner. PLEASE Love DARlene
Post a Comment