Our beautiful baby girl has arrived! Sienna May Shultz was born on Monday, March 30th at 2:10pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs 11oz and is 19 3/4 inches long. She bares a striking resemblance to her brother Lucas when he was an infant. Sienna and Mom are both healthy and we are all excited to get home.
Sienna's first bath went well. She did not like getting scrubbed off, but having her hair washed and combed brought plenty of smiles.


Grandma Tarver brought Lucas to the hospital to meet his sister. Lucas took little notice to Sienna at first other than a major distaste for her wearing a hat indoors. However, by the end of his visit Lucas was all smiles and enjoyed giving Sienna hugs and kisses.
3 comments:
Congratulations Bonnie!
What a gorgous family... So happy for you all. Hugs and enjoy
Congraz Bonnie & Matt
Glad everyone is healthy she is a cutie I am not say this as a bad this and seriously Hope Jt does not take a dislike for saying this but she reminds me of her Uncle . Unbelivably I feel I am phyco for say that but still that is who i see when I looked at her .
Hope everyone settled in at home this evening .
Love you both and Lucus
Cheryl
Post a Comment